Dementia Conversations – WEBINAR WHEN: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Dementia Conversations – WEBINAR
WHEN: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 | 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
When someone is showing signs of dementia, it’s time to talk. Often, conversations with family about changing behaviors can be challenging and uncomfortable. This program provides tips for breaking the ice with your family so you can address some of the most common issues that are difficult to discuss: going to the doctor for a diagnosis or medical treatment, deciding when to stop driving, and making legal and financial plans for future care.
This is virtual program presented via webinar. You will receive the access information in your email confirmation. Please be sure to register using a valid email address.
- Registration Info: Registration is required.
- Registration Opens: Friday, July 26, 2019
- Deadline Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- Type: Register Online or by Phone
- Registration Phone: (800) 272-3900
- Payment Informations:
- Event Fee: Free, but donations accepted and appreciated.